Health, Hustle, & Wealth: Does Your Health Match Your Hustle?
We made it through week 1 of a new year, with endless opportunities and possibilities. As we create resolutions to guide our journey, it is so important that we think about how we will make these things happen. One thing that we often forget to consider is how closely our health is related to our wealth. You want to lose weight, but you don’t have the energy to go to the gym after an 8-hour work day. You want to meet with at least 3 clients a day, but after lunch you aren’t good for anything but a nap. You want to wake up early in the morning to work on a blog, but you can’t seem to sleep through the night. Guess what…your health could literally be holding you back!! Let’s consider the five areas of your lifestyle listed below which contribute to your health, hustle, and wealth:
1. Exercise – It is critical that we create the space and time to exercise. Yes, it hard at first, but the positive effects are endless. Benefits of exercise include:
- Happy feelings/improve mental health and mood – serotonin
- Skin health
- Brain health & memory
- Reduce risk of chronic disease
- Improvement in your ability to do daily activities
2. Fluid Intake – Keep in mind that our 60% of our body weight is comprised of water. Water gives us an organic energy boost and assists with increasing our metabolism. If you’re feeling sluggish, drinking water is a great way to easily boost your energy throughout the day.
3. Proper Sleep – The National Sleep Foundation suggests 7-9 hours of sleep for an adult (ages 26-64 years old). In addition, the quality of our sleep contributes to our daytime energy levels. If you are excessively exhausted throughout the day, there’s a strong possibility that it’s related to the quantity/quality of your sleep routine. Additional ways to support your sleep routine are to:
- Monitor your stress level
- Unplug, Unplug, Unplug
- Manage your time during the day
- Get into a bedtime routine
4. Balanced Diet
- Limit alcohol
- Eat small balanced meals
- Avoid crash diets
- Drink Water
- Take vitamins/supplements such as Nutraburst can to assist your body in using and creating energy. This liquid multivitamin is designed to detoxify your system and supply essential elements that help strengthen your body.
5. Detoxification- A detox gives your body the time, space, and right conditions to deal with those factors that run our systems down. This break restores balance and vitality to our body. Using products such as Iaso Tea can support the following:
- Improves overall digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Sheds unwanted pounds and burns fat
- Provides sustainable energy, allowing you to smile more – because life is short, enjoy it
- Restores mental clarity and improves memory caused by having too many toxins in the blood
- Provides relief from allergies and hay fever
- Cleans out pharmaceutical and/or recreational drug residues, including heavy metals
- Keeps the colon, kidneys, liver, and lungs healthy, clean and clear
- Helps detoxify chemicals created by parasites, fungi, yeast, and bad bacteria in the colon and digestive tract
- Removes parasites such as worms and flukes from the colon…you may not think, but they do.
- Removes toxins from the entire digestive system
5. Stay Supported – A strong support system goes a long way. When you know that you have people that you can lean on and trust, life doesn’t seem so overwhelming. It is a great feeling to be surrounded by folks who are along with on you on your ride to greatness. Your mental and emotional health are crucial to your mindset in your everyday routine.
Your lifestyle is a key factor in your journey. Review the 5 areas, and conduct a self-assessment on yourself to determine which areas need to be strengthened. Lack of energy contributes to a lack of performance. Let’s refine every area so that we can make all of our dreams come true for a lifetime.
By Nicole Grimes, M.Ed.
Founder/CEO of Majestic Group