Young people are strong, passionate and motivated. With the right inspiration, tools and guidance, they’re able to meet the challenges before them with confidence, and set and achieve their goals. They want to be included and valued; to have their opinions heard and considered. They want to be part of the solution to the challenges our community faces. And, most importantly, young people want and need to define and create their own success.
Women Who Boss promotes programs through a series of life-skills workshops, with a focus on confidence/self-esteem, etiquette, finances, higher education, decision making, and communications skills. This program is aimed to point girls/boys into making positive life choices and growing into womanhood/manhood. Some of the life skills covered include "Goal Setting," "Exploring Character," "Morals and Values," "Money Smarts," and "Going to College or a Tech School."
- Promote and maintain a high profile among young leaders, influencers and
- decision-makers of tomorrow
- Consolidate community partnerships and interact with participants face to face
- Align with powerful transformational experience to demonstrate your commitment to the next generation
- Demonstrate your commitment to young people and support their development
- Promote and increase brand awareness with young people age 15-21
- Network and build relationships with similarly- aligned organizations and position yourself as a community leader